Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hi there!


Hi there! I'm a 25 year old marketing professional in Boston. I've always had a sweet tooth and in the past few years, I've taken up baking as a hobby.
My baking addiction initially started with a pink-frosted cupcake on a visit to Buttercup Bake Shop in New York City - to this day, the best vanilla cupcake I've ever had!
However, I've started to expand into baking other, non-cupcake treats as well - like cookies, muffins, scones and even (gasp!) full-size cakes!


I decided to start this blog to chronicle my successes (and failures - trust me, there are many!) as I learn my way around the kitchen.


Do you have questions, suggestions or want to get in touch? Leave a comment or email me!


Thanks, and happy baking :)




No comments:

Post a Comment